Round tables, the ideal choice for small spaces
Published on June 10 2022
At Oak.Store we know that a round solid oak dining table is the perfect choice for small spaces. small spaces. The curved shapes, lacking the uncomfortable corners, free up space and bring a sense of spaciousness and movement to the room. We give you several examples and reasons why a round wooden table is the best choice for a small dining room.
- A round dining table favors conversation and creates a cozier atmosphere.
- With no headboards, none of the diners feel alienated from the others or miss out on interesting conversations.
- For the board games are also the best option.
- A very important advantage is that, as it has no corners, it avoids accidental knocks, especially if there are children, and allows you to move comfortably around it to take advantage of all the space.
- In addition, its shape helps to delimit the space, and if you choose it in bleached oak, its light tone, will reinforce the feeling of lightness and spaciousness. If you have the possibility of placing them next to the window, you will reinforce the feeling of spaciousness.
- Dining tables that are less than 1 m in diameter are suitable for small spaces. They are perfect to take advantage of corners, since their curved shapes adapt perfectly to them to create an intimate and comfortable space.
But what if you like to receive at home, but you do not have room for a large table that eats up space on a daily basis? Our tables are extendable, so you can open it only when you need it and you will do it very easily thanks to its butterfly extension leaf. butterfly extension leaf.
Our dining table model of the Escandi collection, made of solid oak wood, we have it available in 4 sizes and three colors, natural oak, bleached oak or dark oak (except Escandi 4 we do not make in dark), so you can choose the one that best suits your home. You can ask for color samples. We also have a fixed table version. It has a timeless Nordic design and rounded legs that bring great visual lightness to the table.
- The Escandi 6is the smallest of all, with a diameter of 93 cm that extends to 123 cm.
- The Escandi 3with a diameter of 100 cm and extendable to 130 cm. or the Escandi 3 fixed with a diameter of 100 cm.
- The Escandi 5 110 cm in diameter extendable to 145 cm.
- And the Escandi 4with a diameter of 120 cm and extensible to 155 cm.
Another option is our model Moby, a dining table with very sculptural legs that will be the center of attention, in solid oak wood also available in three colors and in two sizes, 100 cm diameter extendable to 140 cm, or 120 cm diameter extendable to 160 cm.