NordicStory oak dressers and sideboards
Posted June 18 2022
When it comes to buying furniture to store at home there is nothing like a sideboard or a chest of drawers and if they are from NordicStory much better, they are practical, decorative and very versatile, but how to choose between one and the other? On this website we will give you all the necessary advice so that you can buy that sideboard or chest of drawers that you love so much. NordicStory o loftstory
How are the sideboard and chest of drawers different?
Not sure whether to buy a sideboard or a chest of drawers Solid oak wood dressers and sideboards Nordic, industrial style - Roble.Store of this prestigious brand? First we are going to differentiate them. Its main difference is the size, basically we could see the chest of drawers as if it were a much taller and more compact sideboard, but the chest of drawers is used more as a storage unit than anything else while the sideboard has a more decorative purpose.
As a general rule, chests of drawers are usually placed in bedrooms, while sideboards are used in living rooms and dining rooms, but this is not something that must be strictly adhered to. Keep in mind that the codes are constantly changing so it doesn't matter where you put your NordicStory chest of drawers or sideboard.
Taking all this into account, let's move on to the most important thing. What should the best NordicStory dressers and sideboards have to be chosen?
How to choose a chest of drawers and sideboard from NordicStory?
All those looking to buy a NordicStory chest of drawers or sideboard with good value for money should take into account the following factors:
- Sizes: Consider the space in which you are going to place your chest of drawers or sideboard, measure your room, dining room or kitchen very well before buying one of these pieces of furniture, you do not want to get an unpleasant surprise when you verify that it does not fit or that you must get rid of other furniture because of lack of room.
- Storage capacity: In addition to being a great decorative element, it must also be useful, therefore, you should choose the NordicStory model that offers you the greatest possible storage capacity.
- Chest of drawers: It goes hand in hand with the second requirement, but this one has a more specific purpose and that is that it is more comfortable to store much smaller elements in order to keep them in an orderly manner.
- Materials: The specialty of this brand is solid wood, so something less than that like softwood or chipboard is not acceptable, it may have some metal reinforcement, but whenever you can buy those NordicStory sideboards or chests of drawers that are solid wood. oak, walnut or teak.
- Puertas: Depending on whether it is a chest of drawers or a sideboard, you can find it with sliding or folding doors, the difference lies in its decorative style or its functionality. Both are very good options so we leave it to your liking.
- Installation: The NordicStory brand is characterized by its Nordic or Scandinavian style, therefore, chests of drawers and sideboards come with different designs that change their assembly, the most recommended are those that go directly to the tile, as their assembly is very basic, while that you have others such as aerial ones that require a more complex installation.
- Purchase price: Being a brand as luxurious as NordicStory, it is normal that its price is a bit high, however, when taking into account its quality and the features it offers, it is worth it. You can get good models between 700 and 1300 euros.