- The information and personal data that you voluntarily provide us through the forms on this website or by contact email indicated therein, will be incorporated into a file owned by MANS Network SL (hereinafter MANS), CIF B67414110 .
The purpose of this file is to manage the services that MANS offers through its website, www.roble.store (hereinafter oak.store) and to properly manage the orders and purchases that you can make through said website.
- We also inform you that with respect to such data, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the terms established in current legislation, by writing to MANS Network SL, C / Roger 47-49 5A, 08028, Barcelona ; or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The user guarantees the authenticity of all the data that he communicates through oak.store, and will keep updated the information that he provides to MANS so that it corresponds at all times with reality, being solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements that carry out, as well as the damages caused by it to MANS or third parties.
- MANS is not responsible for the errors and omissions that this website may contain, nor does it assume any type of responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or unlawful use by the user of the information that appears on MANS Internet pages.
- This website may allow the user to access third party information or, through links, access other websites managed by third parties, for whose content, information, errors or omissions, MANS is not responsible in any way. The existence of such links does not imply that MANS recommends or approves their content in any way. Therefore, user navigation through said non-MANS websites will be under their sole and exclusive responsibility, with full indemnity for MANS.
- The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and other content included on this website are the exclusive property of MANS. Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of MANS.
- Users who provide their personal data, give their express consent so that they can be communicated to third parties, in order to carry out the services offered through oak.store and to comply with the existing contractual relationship between the user. e MANS.
In the event that you are not interested in receiving this type of communication, you must indicate this by communicating it to MANS at the above address or by email (email@example.com).
In this sense, the information that oak.store will store on your computer through cookies is limited only to a user identification number, along with your preferences regarding the language of navigation used, and the date of creation of the cookie. Likewise, MANS can also register the IP addresses of users, as the identifier of the computer from when accessing its website, in order to diagnose any problem the server may have, administer oak.store and analyze user trends. In any case, the user can disable the storage of cookies in the settings of their browser.
However, in case the user does not want to be remembered by the computer as an oak.store user, when leaving the website, he must check the "logout" option, located in the header of the web page.
- This website uses the so-called social plugins of the social network Facebook.com, which is managed by the company Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA94304, USA (Facebook). These plugins are identified with the Facebook logo or the text "Facebook Social Plugin". If you click on any of the plugins on our website, your browser will create a direct connection to the Facebook server. The content of the plugin will be transmitted by Facebook directly in your browser and from there will be incorporated into the website. By integrating the plugin on the website, Facebook receives the information (including your IP address) that your browser has visited the corresponding page of oak.store, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not connected to Facebook. By logging into Facebook, you will be able to assign your visit to our website directly from your Facebook account. When interacting with the plugins, eg using the "like" button or putting a comment, the corresponding data will also be sent to a Facebook server and stored there, which can be viewed by your friends on this social network. Facebook may use this information for advertising, market research and custom Facebook page design purposes.
Also, if you do not want Facebook to collect information about you through our website, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our page.
- MANS is not responsible for the content or comments that users can make and write on the page that MANS has on www.facebook.com. Users guarantee that the content they publish does not violate, violate or violate the rights of third parties (privacy, intellectual property rights, rights to honor or privacy). To this end, users exempt MANS from any responsibility, guaranteeing full indemnity in this regard for any claim from third parties, being solely responsible for any damage or claim that may occur or derive from the content published by them in oak.store.
Version: September 11, 2019
MANS Network SL